Monday, June 14, 2021

Diversity Banner Complete

 


  • Name of community organization
  • the tandana foundation 
  • Mission statement for community organization. 
  • Weaving friendships and Strengthening Communities 
  • Website link for community organization.


https://tandanafoundation.org

  • Sketches (by hand or on computer). 
  • Include info about color. 
  • I chose these colors because they represent the flag of Ecuador which is of great cultural importance to the people of Otavalo 
  • An explanation for each idea - why/how you arrived at the idea to use words and colors. 

I used the words to represent the communities mission statement. 

I used the hands to represent their logo and demonstrate the concept of “togetherness”

I used the colors for the flag of Ecuador 


I chose To use the word together because it represented the mission statement of my boarding school. This word it’s close to my heart because if it weren’t for my teachers and friends and how we worked things out together I would’ve had a really hard time growing up away from my parents and siblings a boarding school. I chose these colors because they remind me of positivity and I thought it would complement the concept of togetherness and the positivity that comes with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Project In progress/completed

  Title: The World of Chaos  Materials: Fabric, Acrylic Paint, Fabric Paint, Canvas Size: Approximately 12x10 I chose to do this painting in...